Implementation Specialist, Customer Success
Who is Reviewr
Reviewr is a cloud-based software used by organizations to collect, manage, and review online applications. Reviewr works with nonprofits, associations, upper education, and k-12 to power online awards, grants, scholarships, and call for entries.
About the position
Reviewr Implementation and Customer Success Specialists help our customers get the Reviewr platform up and running! With a lot of moving pieces and a big goal to transform the way organizations manage their online applications, Implementation Specialists are key to ensuring successful implementation and launch of Reviewr.
Because Reviewr is an enterprise product that supports many different types of workflows, Customer Success at Reviewr isn’t just about generic relationship management – it requires digging into each customer’s organizational goals (and unique challenges) to help them discover how to best use the product to support and improve their entire application management process.
Sounds like the good kind of challenge? Read on.
Who will love this job…
- A proud advocate who will stand up for our customers, while remaining empathetic, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and solution-oriented
- A teacher who will help customers learn and navigate the product and inspires confidence on the way to hiring enlightenment
- A helper who is likeable, engaging and can easily smooth bumpy roads and has a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A confident subject matter expert who will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and be creative and resourceful in finding solutions for our customers
- A team player who is not only detailed-oriented, but also sees the “big picture” and contributes ideas to perfect the Customer Success recipe
What you’ll do…
- Lead customers through successful implementation and launch of Reviewr
- Cheerlead and motivate customers to successfully complete implementation by ensuring customers are tracking against optimal timelines and helping to navigate and overcome any roadblocks
- Set customers up for long-term success by driving the value of Reviewr through implementation, leveraging knowledge of products, services, and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance
- Project manage implementation tasks such as setup, product training, and ongoing support.
- Provide world-class customer support.
- 1-3 years work experience, preferably in customer support or customer success
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong problem solving skills
Pay, Perks & Such:
- Personal development and growth
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- A fun, vibrant, and casual startup environment with endless coffee.