How can we help you?
Watch tutorials. Browse help guides. Request Support.
Most Common Questions
Have a question? We're sure you are not the first. Below are some frequently asked questions and high level answers. Need more help? Check out the knowledge base for in-depth tutorials.
Welcome! If you are brand new to a program using Reviewr the first step is to register and begin your submission. To do this you will need to go directly through the microsite for the program you are submitting for. Once you have an account, you can return using the generalized Reviewr login page (or the programs microsite).
If you are unable to find the microsite for the program in which you are attempting to submit for, please contact the organization that hosts that program directly.
If you have an existing account and are looking to login to access an existing submission:
- Go to my.reviewr.com
- Login with your email and password
- If you have forgotten your password, please see FAQ on “I forgot my password”.
If you have an existing account and are trying to create a new submission or apply to a new program:
- Navigate directly to the programs microsite in which you are looking to submit to
- Instead of creating an account, click “login”
- If you forgot your password, please see the FAQ on “I forgot my password”.
- If you are unable to locate the microsite for the program you are attempting to submit for, please contact the organization that hosts that program directly.
To reset a forgotten password, simply CLICK HERE and enter the email address that you initially registered with. Once you press “Reset Password” you will receive an email with a link to reset. Note: if you receive a notice that “Sorry, no account matching your entry was found.” one of two things occurred. 1) You have not yet created an account or 2) the account you initially created uses a different username than the email you entered. If this is the case, please enter an alternative email that the username may be associated with.
There are two main reasons why edit ability may no longer be active.
- The submission deadline has expired. If you are an admin, this can be modified under the “profile” section. If you are a submitter, please contact the administrator of the program in which you are submitting for.
- You are in an un-editable status.
- If you are an admin, you can control which submission status are permitted edit ability under “event config” and “Editable Submission Statuses”.
- If you are an applicant, please contact the administrator of the program you are submitting for to confirm both the dates permitted to edit, as well as your submission status.
If you are in a submission form and attempting to either navigate to another page by pressing “next” or are pressing “submit” but nothing happens:
- Most Common: Somewhere on the page is a required field that was missed. Please scroll to the top of the page to confirm if there is a red error with a notification that a required field is missed.
- The form has a text question with a character limitation that has been exceeded. Please scroll to the top of the page to confirm if a red error notifies you that a question has exceed the limit. NOTE: Reviewr uses character limits, not words and this DOES include spaces.
- An answer to a question uses an invalid format such as a telephone number, invalid URL in a website field, or an invalid email address. Please scroll to the top of the page to confirm if a red error is present.
- Upon pressing submit you will receive a dialog box pop up asking you to confirm that you are ready to submit. This must be accepted for the form to submit. If you do not receive this box please confirm your pop up blocker is not blocking it.
If you are looking to take a break or if you wish to leave the form and resume later, please click the button within the form labeled “Save and Logout”. This will save your work and redirect you to the login page.
When you are ready to resume, please log in via the programs microsite in which you are submitting for or via my.reviewr.com
If you have challenges logging back in after you have saved and exited, please refer to the FAQs on how to login and recovering a forgotten password.
Congratulations for completing your entry! To confirm receipt, one or more of the following should likely occur (*these are program specific actions configured by the programs that leverage Reviewr).
- Redirect to a confirmation page
- A dedicated confirmation/thank you message
- Redirected to the applicant portal where you will receive an instructional message as well as actions to access your submission.
- Receive a confirmation email.
- Confirmation emails often come from the domain address of the program you submitted for. email@example.com is a fallback “from” email address that may be used.
- If you did not receive a confirmation email please check your spam filter.
- You got redirected to the applicant portal.
- The applicant portal is also accessible via my.reviewr.com once you have a completed submission.
- Within the portal you will land on an instructions page as well as actions to access your entry and make edits (deadline dependent).
The Reviewr knowledge base is a collection of in-depth training tutorials that cover all elements of Reviewr including video guides and walkthroughs.